Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas Lights 2010

This post is a little late. I put up my Christmas lights on time as always, October 31. It was an excellent afternoon to put up the lights and I had some help from Derek.

This year I basically maxed out my outdoor 15-amp circuit. I have about 35 strings of lights on one outlet. So to upgrade next year I'll have to begin adding LED lights (80% more efficient) and eliminating standard lights.

The indoor decorations came a week later. Evelyn was slightly less helpful than Derek, but full of Christmas cheer.

2005
2006
2007
2008
2009
2010
My improvements this year were:
  • white and red trim around more of the roof line
  • some extra red and multi lights on the trees
  • lights around the railing of our back deck (not pictured)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home