Monday, March 29, 2010

Erin's New Hobby

Erin dove head first into the world of photography last week when she bought herself a fancy camera. She's been telling me for a long time she wanted to get into photography but I wasn't sure it would happen. Finally, she took the plunge and now owns the necessary equipment.

Evie and I have been her "test subjects" over the last week. It turns out photography is much more than auto focus and a flash. Erin is learning quickly.



On Saturday Evie participated in her first Easter Egg hunt. Like her good ol' dad she loves the candy but is terrified of the big scary bunny.


We aren't taking the nice weather for granted. As soon as it hit 50 degrees with a little sun we've been spending as many evenings walking and finding parks nearby.

Lately Evie has become a huge fan of reading, and not just to stall before bedtime. Erin reads her 30+ books every day and Evie reads her dolls even more. Many nights Evie tells me to "sheesh (sit)" right here (pointing adamantly (always on the ground)) and read to her dolls. She stacks the books up for me and continues to organize the room as I read to miss 9.99, bea (bear), or goggie. Tonight she sat down and read a different book (out loud) as I was reading the book she chose for me. It was fun and turned into a good candid photo shoot for Erin.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger iloveredheads said...

very nice Erin! what kind of camera did you get?

9:16 AM  
Blogger Amy Smith said...

How cool, Erin! I am sure you are going to love it! Randy is right - it looks like you are learning fast.
I echo - what camera did you get?

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home