Sunday, February 22, 2009

February Life

I got a little older this weekend, a whole year in fact. I celebrated with family parties and good food. On Friday my family of 3 took me out to eat. On Saturday and Sunday I had more good food with extended family. We ate the same cake the entire weekend. It was a 4 layer chocolate on chocolate cake provided by brother-in-law, who is in the restaurant business. The cake is 10" tall and has 18,000 calories. Each piece is a whopping 1,800 calories with 250% of your daily saturated fat. The cake fed 18 people, and we only finished 1/2 of it.
Evelyn will have cousins very soon, and I will finally be an uncle. Gwen is 36 weeks and Cindy is 32 weeks. Despite having 8 weeks until her due date, Cindy is measuring full term because she is growing two boys inside. She demonstrated by balancing two glasses of water on her belly.
Evie continues to develop character. She plays with her food regularly and makes a snout and "snorts" sometimes. She also swats violently at her bottle and spoon as soon as she decides she's done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home