Thursday, September 18, 2008

Mobile Baby

Evie has become much more mobile. She easily rolls over in either direction. Sometimes we'll lay her down on her play mat only to come back 60 seconds later to see her 5 feet away.

Her mobility has also affected her sleeping position. We moved her out of the cradle because she would squirm sideways and end up with a leg sticking though the posts and get upset. Now she's in a pack 'n play with mesh siding. For some reason she must be comforted by touching the side because every night she squirms over until is leaning against it.
Sometimes she puts her forehead against it. Sometimes she is on her back with her head at a 45 degree angle and her cheek against it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Slicy said...

I found more sand for you, if you wanted it. I think I might just take it, since it's freakin' 10 cubic yards! I'll start making a sand dune in my back yard.

http://grandrapids.craigslist.org/zip/844678783.html

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home