Sunday, March 02, 2008

The End of the Showers

February 9 Cindy graciously hosted, again, the Soper family shower. It was a fun relaxed time with good food and conversation. With each shower I feel a little more prepared for the baby, even though most of our stuff is still sitting in boxes and bags hoping to be moved into a new house. It's amazing all the stuff you need.
Saturday I had my last shower. My sisters threw me a friend shower which was a lot of fun. We played a couple games, The Price is Right and a book game I had never played. Everyone brought a book, Gwen read off the first sentence of the book and everyone had to guess which one it was. It was fun and now our baby has a good start to it's library.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, even when I just look at the pictures, I still feel like I'm soaking in estrogen. Too bad Randy couldn't be there to enjoy it. I'm sure he was heartbroken, by which I mean happy.

2:19 AM  
Blogger iloveredheads said...

doh, those look like fun, i hope you;re doing well..is Cindy giving you butt paste in that one picture? that sounds like a bachelorette gift more than baby shower...haha..

7:34 AM  
Blogger iloveredheads said...

also..you can delete the last comment if you want..haha...sorry about that

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home