Sunday, July 22, 2007

What Summer Should Be

It seems to me that there are a lot of complaints about Michigan weather. I certainly can't complain about the summer weather. A Michigan summer is simply one of the best in the world. Comfortable, sunny, and lakes everywhere.

The last few weekends have been just how I like them, some good time at the cottage. Two weekends ago Erin and I went skiing on Friday, had a quiet day on Saturday, and played a lot of volleyball on Sunday.

This past weekend Erin worked and I got to hang out with Derek and Jason the whole time. We played cards, skied, tubed, played poker, and played volleyball. I attempted and landed the first "superman" tubing trick. For the "superman" I let go of the tube with both hands in the middle of a jump and then grabbed back on before landing. It was pretty cool, and I plan to do more in the future. A well-timed photo of a "superman" will look sweet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Darren said...

Superman eh? I still want to try to jump, do a 360 apart from the tube, then grab the tube again.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home