Monday, April 02, 2007

Spring Break

Spring is finally coming around, but for the first time since I was 2 years old I won't be going to Florida this year. I was lucky enough to have one set of grandparents take me to Florida every year through middle school and then the other set of grandparents took over after that. One year neither side went, so I went with some college friends.

So instead Erin and I have been bumming around GR. We've gone to some excellent comedy shows lately and Jenny had a fun April Fool's party this weekend.




Five weeks after returning from Thailand Erin is finally starting to get over her jet lag. It is much more difficult to get back to "normal" when normal is working the night shift 3 times a week and sleeping at night 4 times a week. Thank goodness for modern medicine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric said...

Man, I didn't even realize that you missed Florida this year. That had to be heart breaking to a traditionalist like you.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home