Monday, February 26, 2007

Killer Commute

This "morning" I made one of the world's all time longest commutes to work, from Bangkok, Thailand to Zeeland, MI. Needless to say, I was a little late (4.5 hours!)

Airport transfer, wait in airport, 4 hour flight to Taipei, wait in airport, 12 hour flight to LA, wait in airport, delay, wait in airport, 4 hour flight to Chicago, wait in traffic, drive to Zeeland. Total commute time - 34:31:29. Total commute distance - about 10,000 miles.

Thailand was amazing and you can be sure I'll have plenty to say about it in upcoming blog entries. To keep the reading manageable, I will write a summary about short segments of the trip and update it every 1-2 days. For example, tomorrow I plan on writing about the two days we spent in LA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home