Thursday, January 18, 2007

Free Food: Good or Bad?

No matter how hard I try, I just cannot pass up good free food. This week we've had a lot of training at work which means lunch is provided every day and donuts every morning. Every day I say I'm not going to have a donut and am only going to have a small lunch. Yeah right! Instead I'm wolfing down a donut within 2 minutes and end up eating more for lunch than just about everyone else. Vitale's pizza is my biggest pitfall. The pieces are huge and as greasy as you've ever seen but oh so good.

If I had to travel a lot for work I'd be in some serious trouble.

2 Comments:

Blogger Darren said...

Every day I say I'm not going to have coffee, 80% of the time I fail.

Every day I say I'm going to get in to work before 9:00, 80% of the time I fail.

Why is being diciplined so hard?

5:47 PM  
Blogger Jason and Melissa said...

You're allowed to eat a donut when you do 130 pushups a day.

Darren, you don't get in before 9??? After all the crap you gave me this summer!!!

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home