Monday, October 16, 2006

Halloween came a little early this year

It was supposed to be a relatively uneventful weekend for us since its the first that we've been home since the summer. Unfortunately, Erin's night out with her nursing friends turned into a disaster. Erin was on the wrong end of a glass bottle when a friend of a friend of a friend decided to bump it into her face. Check out her front right tooth. Is something missing?
So I've (Erin now) have been struggling with what to be for Halloween this year, little did I know that after Saturday night I would have a permanent costume. Hmmm...now just to decide whether to be a hill billy or hockey player. Anyway, I learned a couple valuable lessons this weekend, first it would pay to have your 6ft 2in husband at your side when "accidents" happen, second don't turn around to ask "tell me the truth how bad is it" because the assailant might run off, and finally it pays to have family with connections. Randy and I were already planning on heading to my parents for dinner on Sunday and my sister Lindsay, a dental hygienist, asked for a favor and one of the dentists came in and fixed my tooth. I am now once again able to smile without embarrassment, but I am back to thinking of what to be for Halloween.

3 Comments:

Blogger Duby said...

holy crap, Erin wrote in the blog!

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? It's finally about Erin? Randy must have had a dull weekend.
--Paula

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I fully concur with both Duby and Paula. I think you should have just dealt with it for a while and used it to your full advantage for a costume. It would have been awesome, people would be like, "Erin you are so hard core for Halloween."

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home