Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Excitement from start to finish

This fall was definitely a great one. No weekend was left open as Erin and I paraded around the Midwest and beyond. Since labor day it has been:
-Joel's wedding in Pella, IA
-college football at the University of Notre Dame
-college football at the University of Illinois
-a weekend in Los Angeles with Uncle Hal
-college football at the University of Michigan
-October skiing at Big Star Lake
-the Detroit Marathon
-college football at Northwestern University
-raking leaves and my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary
-Rio de Janeiro

4 college football games, 6 states, and 2 continents. Loved it! It would be hard and unfair to rank each event but my top two would definitely be Rio and the Detroit Marathon.

Now we are into the winter months and the excitement has toned down a little bit. Don't worry, though, I won't let life get to the point where I don't have anything to write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home